Saturday, May 31, 2008

update of my life.

* last weekend i visited micah.... in nashville, tn! Not only was a SO excited to visit, well pretty much my favorite place on earth, but I was beyond excited to see my bf after 3 weeks. We are so not that attached-at-the-hip, pda, cant-let-go-of-each-other kind of couple, but this time period was a stretch! Well it was a great time, AND the event was sooo cool! check out journeysbbq.com!



*I'm pretty sure I barely remember going to work this week, everything went by so fast. On Wednesday I joined 800 other WMU people as we planted ourselves on the front lawn of the state Capitol for 5 hours to present the wonderful research studies of WMU. AKA... a boxed lunch, and a long nap in the grass ;) Oh well, this picture was pretty cool. Bet you can't find me haha.






*I was glad I could be of some help to the wonderful Hosmer family this weekend. I spent a day and a half with the best three kids ever... and I work at a daycare, I'm not being bias, k a little, but really, it was great. After lots of games, playing outside, and a movie, I'm exhausted. Maria and Tom, you are some amazing people haha! =) Glad I could visit, even when uncle bubba was away "drivin' truck."...



well i have one more day left of my weekend. It's disgusting how much homework I have put off this week. Lovely. I will be out of contact with the human race tomorrow, and spending too much time with my books and technology. ewww. happy JUNE.... holy cow!



No comments: