Today was great. besides the fact that it was a Saturday, lots of other great things happened. This morning I ordered my plane tickets to Nashville at the end of the month to visit Micah for the weekend. I am soo excited, I didn't really think it could happen. Let the countdown begin! I always hesitate ordering plane tickets online. It's like am I sure, are the dates right, can't change it now! CLICK. ugh. I've never flown by myself either, but that didn't even cross my mind until now. I just want to be there.
I also mailed in my lease for my apartment next year. I'm gonna have my own place. I really have wonderful roommates, who are far more than roommates. They're two of my bests. Since my study abroad plan came out of nowhere though, I decided to look for a 1 BR for next year instead. It's SO cute, I'm excited to move in (aug 9th) and make it my own!
Then, Alayna and I went on a garage sale hunt. WOW was it the perfect day. We must have stopped at 10 or so in one neighborhood. The results: Alayna- a $10 martini set SOLD for 8! and a bud light hat-lime green! Lindsey: A $10 entertainment center thing, in great shape, SOLD for 5! Yeeah we know how to bargain haha. It was a blast, and we decided we're gonna go every Saturday, much earlier in the day next weekend!
Nexttttt we stopped at the SPCA animal rescue. Yeahhh, we were there for an hour and a half. Saw everything from older adorable dogs, to 10 week pups, and a cat that was BIGGER than Will, shocking I know. I want him so bad! I would take all of em home if I could =)
Alayna and I had dinner with joe and kayla since our boys are gone, good food and good service (thanks ash!)
thenn after a great nap and some relaxation, the night ended around 2am (it is now 2:30 I cant believe im still awake...) after an intense 2.5 hour game of CLUE, the dvd edition. So much fun...
Well now I can sleep knowing it was Mustard in the Rose garden at Midnight with the broach. Hmm sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment