Sunday, November 11, 2007

you wish you had our faces =)


...if we have to go through it
we might as well do it together...
Friday morning I woke up and was as ready as I would ever be. I knew this day would come eventually but I certainly wasn't looking forward to it- especially getting put out with an IV. The next thing I knew I was in the chair with a really funny mask over my face and the last thing I remember after the *poke* was thinking to myself, "keep talkin to me lady!" Well that was it and then I woke up with stuff in my mouth and barely remember them carrying me into the other room. I absolutely hate not being in control of my body and I really hate everyone having to do things for me; however I had absolutely no choice for the next few days! So apparently I made some phone calls on the way home- mom was driving by the way- anyway, I talked to kayla (who had an appt. to have hers out that afternoon and assured her I was still alive ;) she told me i sounded a bit intoxicated haha. I sat at moms for the day and she took great care of me!
Kayla came over and I remember we looked at eachother like, "that was the worst experience of my life." My amazing boyfriend came to pick us up- we joked all week saying he would need to bring a couple of helmets and a handicap sticker for his car. We stopped and grabbed a couple milkshakes and then hit the road to kzoo, well kayla and I hit the pillows. I dont remember a whole lot about the first night, but I know my beautiful cousin ash came to visit us =)
Yesterday was Saturday and Kayla and i spent it cuddling on our fold out couch- we made our bed for the weekend. Micah has been the best caretaker I could have ever asked for. He took the weekend off - and not because he just turned 21 ;) I dont think anyway...hehe. I couldnt have asked for anything else. I even cried when he left for a bit. Haha I didnt even mean to but I couldnt help it.
Sarah is a sweetheart and brought over ice cream, soup, and velveeta mac and cheese. It was amazing. She is hilarious, and despite the fact that she is terribly allergic to our kitties, she even brought her own allergy meds so she could hang out for a bit. ha.
Will and Cooper have been the best cuddlers ever (next to micah ;) Will has slept on me every single night. Yes, on me. He doesnt care how im laying or where I am, he makes himself comfortable. I even woke up to him licking whatever was on my chin haha- well i couldnt feel it there. I didn even know I had a chin for a few hours. Gross I know, but hes my lil man.
Well overall, I've been living off of jello, applesauce, pasta, popcicles, and pudding. Kayla and I have attempted to watch like eight movies. I think I made it through one. It's been a lazy weekend, and my face is huge. But whatever, I needed a few days to relax with my favorite people!
sorry if this makes no sense, im still taking medication =)

1 comment:

maria said...

feel better soon!=)