
~my 7 randoms~
(i don't know how to tag =)
1) I have THE strangest hiccups in the world. Consider yourself lucky if you haven't heard them =) I usually hide somewhere until they go away. The worst was when I had them one night when I was serving. It was likely I did not receive a tip!
2) I can't sleep if me closet door is open, it's a strange thing I know. But something may just peek out, ya know... haha
3) I always have my toenails painted. They won't be bare for longer than the time it takes to unscrew the top to a bottle of polish. I think they all girls should wear permanent polish on their toes.... and besides, after all these years dancing... I have to do something to make my poor feet look decent!
4) So sure, I was a cheerleader for 3 years- I chanted, tossed, splited, and screamed. But I never, ever........ever learned a thing about football. I seriously don't understand it, to this day. I have had countless people attempt to put the game in my head- micah has accomplished the most, but sorry babe, it's gone again =)
5) My kitty is a miracle kitty. I have had him since he was a lil guy. I watched him grow for 6 years and then we were separated for 1 year when my mom and I were forced to give away our four best friends. Last Christmas, my mom gave me the best present ever. She knew how badly I missed him and went and found him on the farm we took him to the year before. They were all outdoor cats so it was amazing he was still around. She put a bow on him and surprised me when I visited for the holidays. I cried for hours- he had doubled in size, but was still the same ol Will. He's my lil man and now lives with me in kzoo!
6) I hate to admit it, but Im sorta addicted to reality tv. Even if I don't watch the whole season, I have to watch every single Bachelor finale. It's tradition, I guess. American Idol had me hooked at Carrie Underwood, and then mr. Daughtry delighted me with his presence last year =) Anyway......
7) Spending a week in Nashville, TN was likely one of my favorite vacations ever. I went with my Dad and Erin two summers ago. Thanks to my dad, I grew up listening to country music and now I'm still a huge fan. No, not into the weird stuff.... just the good ones =) I can't wait to go back, do some karaoke and listen to aspiring writers along the sidewalks.




No comments:
Post a Comment