Monday, November 12, 2007

just another day in paradise....


Great, apparently someone thought it would be amusing to catch me doing what i've been doing best the past few days. thanks guys. Well, it's day 4 (or is tomorrow technically day 4? If I had the surgery on Friday, and have a doctor's note excusing me for 4 days, I dont have to go back to class until after Tuesday...right?? come on, here, back me up!) Anyway, Im feeling better but Im still hesitating to look in the mirror =) Havent taken anything for pain since 5:30 this morning...yay! I thought about taking something around 11, but I wanted to stay awake to watch Price is Right because I hadn't seen it since Drew Carey started hosting. It was terrible, he is awful. When it was over I was wishing I had taken 4 vicodin. Ok, it wasnt that bad- but he definitely needs to spruce it up a bit or he's gonna be history. Well that was my morning, lame I know. Time is going by so slowly. Its only 2:30 and it feels like its 5. Maybe because its so gloomy looking outside. It looks cold, but Dad said its in the 50s today. Figures. Well, I discovered I have a 5 page Ed. Psych paper due tomorrow, so I better stop procrastinating. My goal is to finish it while I'm still feelin ok! Its time to hit the books and then type about motivation and classroom management. Yippeee ;) just kidding.
Adios.
{"it's ok to plan your future, but you better use a pencil!"]

No comments: