Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I went outside today!


I know, no big deal right? Well it was for me since I haven't been outside in 5 days =) It was gorgeous outside today too! My day began when my alarm went off at 7am (see..I set it... I intended on going to class hehe) well I woke up and asked Kayla if she was going to class (because we're mature college kids who don't know how to do things by ourselves yet...) She said yes, and then I changed my mind and went back to bed. I felt so guilty for not going that I just layed there finding reasons that it was ok to miss one day of class. Well with a little thought, I fell right to sleep. It must not have taken much to convince myself..... =)

I woke up around 11:30, ate a cup of pudding and then watched some tv...(yes I watched the price is right, even though I blogged about how much I hated it yesterday... there were some weirdos on the show today, totally entertaining.) Anyway... got to homework and finishing the paper I attempted to write yesterday. I cleaned myself up a bit trying to camoflauge the chipmunk cheeks, and met with my group on campus to work on our educational psychology project on classroom management- it's going to be so much fun! We accomplished quite a bit in just two hours- it was a relief. I was so happy to just get out of my apartment and walk over to campus, however the walk home seemed to take forever because I was so hungry. I could smell chinese from campus kitchen, and pitas from pita pit...but all I would come home to was applesauce. lovely.

Talked to my dad for a while today, he told me some big, big news. He got an email. A real one. He doesnt know how to check it yet, Ill give him some time. I told him if he's living in Ann Arbor now he has to have one- even if its a fake one- he has to have one. =)
Mom said she spent her day teaching a tenth grader why bat rhymes with cat how to spell the name of his street. Truly, she did. She described her day as if she spent it in a third grade classroom. And to think I graduated from that place, scary. She is the best teacher ever, even without a teaching degree. A bachelors in business counts for something, right. Im proud of her. She is the teacher I hope to become, and those are the types of kids I hope to have an impact on.

Well thats enough for one blog, gotta get things ready for tomorrows day in the real world once again, and wait for my favorite boy to get out of work =)

goodnight, all.


xo

~may you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith ~

No comments: