I told Ash about this cool thing for your feet called a pedegg, and she got me one! It (along with the summer season) has inspired this blog =) Just some stuff I live by....
10 things every girl should have:
*A pedegg. (don't buy it here, get it cheaper at BB&B)
*Bronzer/sunless tanner (the sun is scary these days)
*Polished toenails... ALWAYS!
*A good razor or wax if you can brave it!
*GOOOOD smellin bodywash and a loofa!
*A Wonderbrush (get it at Sally's!)
*A yoga mat
*A really, really, really soft bath robe
*Lots of pillows (I sleep with 4!)
*Jersey sheets!
10 things every girl should do at some point:
*have a kitty =)
*be a part of a team
*challenge yourself big time.
*have your own place
*take a risk!
*try everything once (im talkin about food here, you'll never get me to skydive!)
*donate your time/money/skills
*be a mentor
*go skinnydipping!
*learn through a mistake
I have a lot on my to do list. Anything else I should add to my "to get" list??? =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i love you sooo much u have no idea...
your blog made me cry..don't ask why..maybe it's this week or something lol... oh i kno! it was the pedegg shoutout! jk.. u mean the WORLD to me fyi. loveeeee u tons and tons lindz. dont ever forget that!
Post a Comment