I
wished,
and wished,
and wished some more
for STORMS.
you can blame me for this weekend weather. I am a big fan of thunderstorms and I swear kalamazoo doesn't getting storms like grass lake used to. So when I heard some were supposed to roll in last week, I was pretty excited. No I didn't wish for danger, or power outages, and I didn't wish to spend two hours alone in my bathroom as THREE separate tornado wornings blasted thru kzoo. I got the chills when the sirens started blaring outside and the county square turned bright red on the TV. Thankfully Ash and Micah kept me company over the phone. And even more thankfully, nothing too extreme went down Howard street. My thoughts go out to those 4 or so people who have died as a result of the weather in the midwest this weekend-thanks to flooding, sink holes, and fallen trees. I saw on TV that a told of 32 tornados were reported this weekend. YIKES.
ok...
I'm gonna go wish for sunshine. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
hi, did you go to st. rita's church?> I know, strange question.
Post a Comment